[FRIAM] God is not a Good Theory

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Wed Sep 14 16:49:26 EDT 2022

I have asked GPT-3 at the OpenAI playground about it:Q: What is God?GPT-3: There is no one answer to this question since there are so many different religious beliefs around the world. From a scientific standpoint, however, we can say that God is an unseen force or concept that governs or oversees everything in the universe.Q: Does God exist? GPT-3: There is no conclusive evidence either way on whether or not God exists. Many people believe in a higher power, while others don't. There is no right or wrong answer to this question, it is a matter of personal belief.Q: Is there a life after death?GPT-3: There is no one answer to this question since it is a matter of religious belief. Some people believe in reincarnation, while others believe in an afterlife in which we are reunited with our loved ones. Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide what they believe.It is not bad for a language model, isn't it? On the other hand it costs millions of Dollars to build it and consumes Terabyte of data. Try it yourself athttps://beta.openai.com/playground-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Jon Zingale <jonzingale at gmail.com> Date: 9/14/22  9:11 PM  (GMT+01:00) To: friam at redfish.com Subject: [FRIAM] God is not a Good Theory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew_cNONhhKI&ab_channel=PhilosophyCosmology