[FRIAM] Pardon the interruption, I have a case of petty theft

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:00:59 EDT 2022

And a case of why I utterly despise indian tech support. No this is not
about wolpert. Yes i am beyond infuriated and feel violated 20 times a
week, and 40 on sunday.
*Facts:*
Today (9/14): after getting groceries at the Smiths on pacheco up the hill
from a mcdonalds. I went to get some groceries, reload a prepaid debt card
that i now will never do so again because of reasons to follow.
First got a woman that was to distracted talking to some other customer
after blowing me off. I found someone else. and asked to put 170, with the
intention to pick up somethings I need. and maybe something I'd just want.
(to not go over 130 as well):

*Expected Results:*
Asked the person to put 170 onto my MOFO prepaid cash card. and Have that
much added.

*Actuall results:*
Be on the MOFO phone for h o u r s. getting stone walled by some A[eddited
at steve's behest]... from india in full denial that despite: proof on
their computers something done F and Up[insuferable a*** h*** clicks link
here]:
-That SoB: never admitted they done messed up
-OR even simpler: someone pi** the Eff Off over a petty amount? just cred
it the card and move on
Oh no that a hole acted like he own the [long string of being pissed and
expletives removed]: store. Stone walled for hours. and I still have no
resolution to  something gone wrong, or stolen I don't care which.

At this point i am so... What the hell can I even do? randomly
acusing someone of petty theft is serius AF, and their's 0 reason to
blieve Smith/Krogers computer could screw up either. I do know that my
burnite spite vs this [redacted]  customer support is awful.
Now because of a complex af chain of anything could go wrongs I'm pretty
close to skull [redacted] er given' the business out of money without
knowing if their's some hidden fees, computer problem, or what ever before
going: "uh some uh random uh employee uh *might * uh have uh stolen uh some
petty amount and and.." because  that's serius AF. it's just.. not done to
do, unless you can time gem snap your fingers and show
the propper authorities: see, see! right..then!
Anyone have experience with this kind of cluster of chaotic dots that
Fizzly Ucked Up.?