[FRIAM] truth-preserving math

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:21:44 EDT 2022

Thank you for this article. Subject matter related to quantum fields,
the Schwinger effect and the Casimir effect are very much where my mind has
been lately. I continue an attempt to reconcile recent thoughts on the
different candidate GUTs, the resolution of infinite contributions of
virtual particle energies, analytic continuation and the Riemann zeta
function to some ephemeral thoughts I have on continuum computation,
derivatives of Turing machines, Gödel, and possible thermodynamic
limitations of infinitesimal bits. It would be really great if these ideas
would settle into something tangible. I would like to contribute something
to that discussion.