[FRIAM] Nick's monism kick

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:17:23 EDT 2022

It's unclear to me why friam at redfish.com was CC'ed. But I'll assume it's an open invitation to argue ...

The Student's response seems, to me, to be clear evidence of a Bad Faith contrarian. Anyone who has any interaction with any chemicals at all, knows the "language of a lab tech". The student, here, is simply being a jerk trying to talk in some out of context language. Or, alternatively, if the student is that stupid, they don't belong anywhere near a lab.

So, have you answered the question? Yes. You are like the student, a Bad Faith contrarian. >8^D

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ