[FRIAM] pardon the interuption,

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:29:49 EDT 2022

"3D enough"? My guess is you already know all this. But just in case ... I would have guessed it would be easy enough in Blender (e.g. https://youtu.be/AlPPYkZg9D4). But I suppose it depends on how much automation you expect. SketchUp and AutoDesk should do something more automatic. But automation kinda-sorta implies quantification. So you should expect to specify your 2D→3D extrapolation in some more algorithmic way.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ