[FRIAM] by any means necessary

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:59:08 EDT 2022

I mentioned GurusPod's evaluation of Schmachtenberger:

https://decoding-the-gurus.captivate.fm/episode/daniel-schmachtenberger-jamie-wheal-jordan-hall-making-sense-about-making-sense-of-sensemaking

but couldn't find the tally of scores. A friend found it for me. Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oe-af4_OmzLJavktcSKGfP0wmxCX0ppP8n_Tvi9l_yc/edit#gid=0

My favorite guru, https://www.youtube.com/c/ContraPoints, scores rather low (μ∘μ = 1.5). Schmachtenberger ⇒ 4.05. I'd love to see some others on the list, like Gregory Bateson, Stuart Kauffman, Stephen Wolfram, etc. But GurusPod is more interested in modern pop. Kids these days are unlikely to be hypnotized by doorstop books full of words. Peter Thiel or Elon Musk might be good suggestions, though. I'm sure they're on the radar.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ