[FRIAM] Automata with FFT

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:25:00 EDT 2022

It seems like the Ebook directly from Lulu is cheaper:

https://www.lulu.com/shop/jenny-quillien/delights-muse-on-christopher-alexanders-the-nature-of-order-a-summary-and-personal-interpretation/ebook/product-1nq2m2vd.html?q=Delight%27s+Muse&page=1&pageSize=4

Not that Amazon sucks or anything ... Yay! A New Walmart to destroy small businesses! What will our billionaire overlords think up next?

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ