[FRIAM] [WedTech] SFI AI Talk tonight (live and streaming)

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:41:55 EDT 2023

There was a very funny question at around 1:16:00,
https://www.youtube.com/live/XKEnHDQsJBI?feature=share&t=4566 . It was
something along the lines of "How do we get people to give up their free
will and stop resisting AIs leadership?" . Was this guy being sarcastic?
Was it somebody from this group who asked it?

_ Cody Smith _
cody at simtable.com