[FRIAM] Call blockers

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:47:08 EDT 2023

Phellow Phriammers,

After having my phone completely tied up by robocalls during some medical
troubles, I put out cold hard cash for the CPR Call Blocker recommended by
my carrier.  I have now blocked 70 numbers, and new ones come in daily,
although  the rate has substantially decreased.  I have to say, pressing
that big red block button is very satisfying.  It also has a mass-blocking
function for voip-rogue calls, name withheld calls, private caller
calls,and any area code you take a dislike to.
 Still I have questions.

1.  Has anybody else tried this device?
2.  Do you fully understand the navigation functions
3.  Is it working for you?
4.   Do you have any wisdom to share?

I  chatted up one of the callers.  I suggested that at a time of full
employment, perhaps a bright guy like him might get a better job.  He
replied that he was being paid quite well for his efforts!  Apparently the
number of any fool who answers their phone is worth $7.

Nick