[FRIAM] Call blockers

Angel Edward edward.angel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:43:14 EDT 2023

Nomorobo works pretty well on our landline. Free with comcast.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	edward.angel at gmail.com
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel