[FRIAM] Call blockers

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:57:10 EDT 2023

You can still get a voice number. For what it's worth. But they changed it
from a true seperate number to glorified call forwarding. -_-.. When I used
it's call screen feature people that wanted to call me. Would read me the
riot act (looking at you kim) And scam callers would get through to my land
line eventually anyway.  Among the worst offenders are debt collectors. I
don't have any. (not that I know of) but once in a while I'll get smashed
for hours on end from the same leach. I don't answer. And pretty quickly
one of my  blocking apps will block them.  For a while because I was in a
mood, I had one set up to randomly pick from: the infamous I am lucutus of
borg sound clip, the loudestset of horns I could find, a high pitched
whistle, them talking at themselves, and my favorite: a oldschool modem
dial tone. The hight of hilarity getting a scam email saying to stop stop
stop we give up! And then being disturbed to wonder how they got my email
address even if it went to spam.