[FRIAM] metathesis

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Sat Dec 2 15:41:07 EST 2023

At some point in the past I got mildly interested in linlguistics, and
linguists believe that there are very many dialects for most languages.
I got less stressed after I changed my “‘Axe’? The word is
‘ask’, dumbo” response to “‘Axe’? Oh he/she is speaking that
dialect”. But I agree that “nukular” is a bit harder to dismiss,
but I’ve accumulated enough life experience to recognize I need to
correct other peoples mistakes.

Peace, the Dude abides.

—Barry