[FRIAM] ChatGPT is not very smart...

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:58:54 EST 2023

That's a hilarious example. But to some extent, it argues that ChatGPT has passed the Turing test. If I had a dime for every mansplaining know-it-all who refused to acknowledge they'd made a mistake, I'd be pretty wealthy. Witness:

Hustle bros are jumping on the AI bandwagon
https://www.theverge.com/2023/2/2/23582772/chatgpt-ai-get-rich-quick-schemes-hustlers-web

The world's still full of suckers.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ