[FRIAM] mindfulness mode

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Feb 7 12:16:41 EST 2023

/

/<in the voice of Hal> "What are you trying to do to me Glen?"///

> https://inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode
>
> I'm unilaterally against posting URLs without any kind of summary or
> qualifier. But this one simply must be experienced to be understood.

I asked *my* favorite AI assistant to generate a response to this and
this is what *I* got back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNx_gU57gQ4

Best experienced (IMO) by skipping to 3:15 after the first 10 seconds
roll by...

my takeway of your link:

    /trying to relate directly with my belly button/
    /and ending up with my testicles connected to the universe

    //I realized that consciousness really is about to "jump the shark"/
    /and my body is separated from my skin/

As a man of (too) many malapropic aphorisms, I think this might be a
dangerous thing for me to leave running in the background?

It definitely provides a lot of good prompts for /nonsense poetry/...
and DDOS FriAM posts.

I think I need to go /straighten my bowels/ now!