[FRIAM] Datasets as Experience

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Feb 9 16:52:36 EST 2023

I am a little surprised that gaslighting / mansplaining would be so prevalent in the media sources used to train chatGPT.   Cold-blooded gaslighting occurs with some people, but in my experience disagreements amongst people don’t cycle that way.   People will get mad or disengage from conversation.   Maybe there is a simpler explanation why chatGPT fails in this way?