[FRIAM] Thuram still happening?

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 04:21:16 EST 2023

DISCUSS: If we were Martians sent to earth to study animal life EXCLUSIVE
OF human life, would we ever have come up with the idea of categories?
What is there that animals do that demands us to invent categories to
explain their behavior?  Could we build a theory of animal life based
solely on associations among experiences... their experiences, not ours.