[FRIAM] Nick's Categories

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Feb 21 13:34:22 EST 2023

The same machine learning can display one behavior after some number of training iterations and others after more.    A generative/probabilistic system can display many behaviors from the same training data.   Injecting some noise into the billions of summations would give something like hallucinations.   I fail to see how dualism offers any explanatory power.