[FRIAM] Friday AM

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:42:45 EST 2023

Hey! anime is a good thing. Or at least that's what I tell myself with
guilty pleasure anime like HighSchool DXD. :P
now back to you glen and your rant. So what you're saying is: what the
actual [redacted]?  It's down to lipservices to fix the issue of people
going postal or snapping in some other awful way. Sure it'd be good for
them to take a look how some non-trivial amount of people are just hardly
putting food on the table. And be all like: we can either fund that stupid
wall or do a universal base income of so much a week for everyone. I think
the point of the opening question being open is in this odd thing normals
call: health in context. or what I call small talk while the dr. does paper
work . Some nothing burger thing to fill dead time. And believe me I'm not
great about bsing about myself either so you have my comiserations.