[FRIAM] Sorting Algorithm? AI? Identifying "types" within data

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:06:39 EST 2023

I don't mind building something, I don't know where to start.

What are some keywords to look for, or some articles to start from?

I'm asking here exactly because neither I, nor the two data scientists who
now ostensibly work for me, seem to be able to figure out where to start at
it.

(Obviously I would have preferred to find that there WAS something
out-of-the-box, I'm happy for anything that is appreciably ahead of
starting-from-scratch, because if that's where we are, it's never
happening.)
<echarles at american.edu>