[FRIAM] serious AI question

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:29:37 EST 2023

Interesting. Targeting the assumption that there exist those of us who understand Zen and those of us who don't, can a person who does not understand Zen write a poem that *simulates* someone who does? I'd argue that if you *can* fake it successfully, then the categories are more likely to exist. If you cannot simulate it, then the categories are likely illusory. You need a psychopath. 8^D They're the best simulators. How many Zen masters are/were psychopaths?

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ