[FRIAM] mind candy

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:14:04 EDT 2023

IDK. I can't help but wonder how I'd have felt if Blue Origin had blown up with Shatner in it. I mean, that would be a great way to die ... among the possible ways to die. Were I up there, I *wish* I could die like that. Instead, I'll prolly die in a bike crash, bleeding out all over the asphalt or maybe from some nasty disease while rotting in bed ... maybe from an infection by a novel virus. Yuck. Dying in space or at tremendous depth seems like a much better option. Sign me up!

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ