[FRIAM] [off topic] exterminators for mice?

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Tue Mar 7 10:01:38 EST 2023

You need a cat! My parents always used to have a cat in their house. Now that I live in Berlin a cat or dog is impractical, since we live in a small rented apartment and have no garden, but if you have a house and a garden and a mouse problem then a cat might help :-)https://www.offthemark.com/DailyCartoon?prod_id=12273-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Gillian Densmore <gil.densmore at gmail.com> Date: 3/7/23  12:13 AM  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: [FRIAM] [off topic] exterminators for mice? Looking for a dude in the santa fe area that could help find hiding spots, holes and blah blah that mice can use to get into the house.