[FRIAM] emergent mind - ai news by ai

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Mar 30 00:00:39 EDT 2023

This is the solution to getting control of greenhouse gases.  Japan, Korea, China all have decreasing populations.   Men in Japan, used to have lifelong jobs with their big companies, now many are gig workers.    People that can’t ensure an income stream don’t have children.   AI further raises the bar to getting into the workforce.   No babies, no busybodies driving around in cars, consuming massive amounts of meat, plastics, etc.