[FRIAM] Digital Companies or institutions in Santa Fe?

Angel Edward edward.angel at gmail.com
Wed May 10 12:40:34 EDT 2023

Descarte Labs
Flow-3D

Meow Wolf

Kitware

Falling Colors

Also: check the Creative Startups website. I was on their board for many years. In their early days they supported a number of local companies including Meow Wolf. There are probably some others that are either spinoffs of the national labs or mostly doing business with the labs like Kitware.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	edward.angel at gmail.com
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel