[FRIAM] Declaration of Ethics for AI

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon May 22 13:57:46 EDT 2023

Among certain men, Elizabeth Holmes is a target of an unusual hatred.   She has been held to a higher standard than the everyday Silicon Valley startup CEO.   Among the psychological features of such a person - in the job description -- is the ability to grossly exaggerate the maturity and promise of their companies' technologies.   When it comes to AI Ethics, the concern seems just as arbitrary.   Why would we hold these stochastic parrots to a higher standard than their training material?