[FRIAM] saRNA

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Sep 10 12:33:44 EDT 2023

The space between */Scylla and Charybdis/ *seems to be shrinking by
halves.   On the one had the conspiracists are "awfulizing" everything
while others might be "normalizing" everything in the spirit of
(polyanna?) progress?

With what *appears* to be a sharp rise in auto-immune disorders in the
(first?) world, I can understand why some might cringe at playing hard
at the edge of immune system manipulation.  On the other hand, the
historical pandemics (formerly known as plagues) seem to be naturally
expanded/aggravated/facilitated by our modern transportation (people and
goods).

A variation of the Red Queen dilemma?