[FRIAM] move fast, break things

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:55:00 EDT 2024

I'm sure there are heuristics like the rule of large numbers. I like 80/20 for most things. If we assume we will, within some space and time window, see 20% of what's there, then there are ~4 of these exploits sitting on your system right now, active or sleeping.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ