<div dir="ltr"><div>all the above ma&#39;man!</div><div>Thing that, perked my interest most was that it&#39;s taken Anonymouse, decades to go after twitch. And the important life lesson and reality check for people that think they can &quot;just get stoned and play games and like uh get paid &#39;n stuff&quot;  basically that check varies as wildly as other jobs. Some people get paid 4k a month, and some people are make a few million a year.  Hopefully it shows people just how fickle sponsors and amazon payouts actually are. <br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 8:49 AM u\u01ddl\u0183 \u2624&gt;$ &lt;<a href="mailto:gepropella@gmail.com">gepropella@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Thanks for the heads up! Though I don&#39;t feel sorry for Amazon or Bezos, I do feel a bit for the Twitch team ... sellouts or not. I feel the same way about small, very tasty, breweries that sell out to AB InBev or Molson-Coors ... Goose Island, in particular. While my sympathies lie with the hackers, just like with *some* bad apple Antifa, asymmetric power should be wielded with caution. Yes, I know, more bvllshˇt about ethics and value alignment ... sorry. The Pandora leak seems to have been handled better.<br>
<br>
<br>
On 10/6/21 7:43 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:<br>
&gt; <a href="https://mashable.com/article/twitch-data-breach-leak" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://mashable.com/article/twitch-data-breach-leak</a> &lt;<a href="https://mashable.com/article/twitch-data-breach-leak" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://mashable.com/article/twitch-data-breach-leak</a>&gt;<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <a href="https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked/</a> &lt;<a href="https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-entirety-of-twitch-has-reportedly-been-leaked/</a>&gt;<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; TLDR Anonymous for fun just pwnd Twitch. I can hear jef bezos&#39;s screams now.<br>
&gt; Pwnd in this case includes source code to twitch. I thought it was public knowledge twitch owns curse forge that hosts a enormous amount of game mods. Including WoWs. <br>
&gt; <br>
<br>
<br>
-- <br>
&quot;Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.&quot;<br>
\u2624&gt;$ u\u01ddl\u0183<br>
<br>
<br>
.-- .- -. - / .- -.-. - .. --- -. ..--.. / -.-. --- -. .--- ..- --. .- - .<br>
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv<br>
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  <a href="http://bit.ly/virtualfriam" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">bit.ly/virtualfriam</a><br>
un/subscribe <a href="http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com</a><br>
FRIAM-COMIC <a href="http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/</a><br>
archives:<br>
 5/2017 thru present <a href="https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/</a><br>
 1/2003 thru 6/2021  <a href="http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/</a><br>
</blockquote></div>