<div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:#333333">&quot;&quot;&quot;<br>Your clips were fun, but I am dead serious about you guys being wizards.<br>There is something in your way of thinking which the rest of us don\u2019t<br>understand.  I think it\u2019s closely related to a development/organismic/<br>dynamic way of thinking that keeps struggling for a hearing in psychology.<br>&quot;&quot;&quot;<br><br>I am glad you liked the clips. &quot;Ooo ee ooo, what a few crowd-sourced<br>dollars can do ooo ooo&quot;[\u266b], though I am dead serious that it may not be<br>wizardry you are looking for. A summarized distinction[\u26a3\u2260\u263f] between<br>wizard and sorcerer might go something like this:<br><br>  1.The term \u201csorcerer\u201d is derived from Old French while \u201cwizard\u201d is taken from Old English.<br>  2.Sorcerers are said to be more inherently adept to magic and are considered as natural spell casters.<br>  3.Wizards learn their craft and spells from long hours of studying and meditation.<br>  4.Wizards are often pictured as old magicians with long beards while sorcerers are usually more youthful than the wizards.<br>  5.Based on some popular fantasy games, wizards rely so much on their spell books for them to create magic unlike sorcerers who can cast such out of thin air.<br><br>I am not sure I have ever met a member of one type that didn&#39;t spend a<br>little time wondering about the other. What is most strange, to my<br>anecdotal eye, is the amount of time each seems to dedicate to denying<br>the other, like the drunk under the street light investing in making sure<br>that the sun never rises again.<br><br>Those musings aside, what do you imagine such a &quot;hearing in psychology&quot;<br>would look like? Don&#39;t you think that psychology is already swamped in<br>dynamical thinking?<br><br>[\u266b] <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldwDvw99HHs&amp;ab_channel=HenriErwig">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldwDvw99HHs&amp;ab_channel=HenriErwig</a><br>[\u26a3\u2260\u263f] <a href="http://www.differencebetween.net/language/words-language/difference-between-sorcerer-and-wizard/">http://www.differencebetween.net/language/words-language/difference-between-sorcerer-and-wizard/</a><br></div></div>