<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div>Gary&#39;s email subscription was on auto-hold as it was bouncing. I took the hold off. hopefully it&#39;s going through now.<br><br>if anyone else on this list isn&#39;t getting email, let me know ;-) (I guess you could know by checking the archives)<br><br>I also bcc&#39;d three other emails I have for Gary just in case it&#39;s something with the redfish mail server vs gmail.<div><br></div></div><div>-Stephen</div><div></div></div><br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Jan 23, 2026 at 6:46\u202fPM Frank Wimberly &lt;<a href="mailto:wimberly3@gmail.com">wimberly3@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="auto"><div>I had a nice chat with Gary Schiltz during virtual Friam on Thursday.  He and Karen seem well.  I hope he comes again.  By the way, Stephen, he is sorry he no longer receives Friam emails.  Can you add him?</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Frank</div><div><br></div><div>---<br>Frank C. Wimberly<br>140 Calle Ojo Feliz, <br>Santa Fe, NM 87505<br><br>505 670-9918<br>Santa Fe, NM</div></div>
.- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..<br>
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv<br>
Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe   /   Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom <a href="https://bit.ly/virtualfriam" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/virtualfriam</a><br>
to (un)subscribe <a href="http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com</a><br>
FRIAM-COMIC <a href="http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/</a><br>
archives:  5/2017 thru present <a href="https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/</a><br>
  1/2003 thru 6/2021  <a href="http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/</a><br>
</blockquote></div>