<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/4/26 1:17 pm, Marcus Daniels
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:MN0PR11MB5985299E6E6F93C5C358BD10C598A@MN0PR11MB5985.namprd11.prod.outlook.com">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <style>@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
        {font-family:Verdana;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}@font-face
        {font-family:Aptos;}@font-face
        {font-family:"Segoe UI Emoji";
        panose-1:2 11 5 2 4 2 4 2 2 3;}@font-face
        {font-family:Consolas;
        panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}pre
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
        margin:0in;
        font-size:10.0pt;
        font-family:"Courier New";}span.gmailsignatureprefix
        {mso-style-name:gmail_signature_prefix;}span.HTMLPreformattedChar
        {mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
        mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
        font-family:Consolas;}span.EmailStyle23
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;
        mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}</style>
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">When those responses include MCP tool calls
          (\u201cClawdbot, go out and touch grass\u201d), then I start to think
          there\u2019s something to it.  [Still wondering about Doug\u2019s system
          prompt.]</p>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I was just outside spreading (day old from-grocery) mushrooms in
      the sun to gather/convert UV-B to D2, does that qualify?   Of
      course GPT assures me that doing such between mid-October and
      Mid-March is vacant/vapid/fools-errand at my 36.2 deg N latitude,
      altitude notwithstanding.  As a northern European genome-bearer,
      my best bet is probably to instead "drink a lot of low-grade
      alcohol and hunker down by a fire until 6 weeks after Groundhogs
      Day no matter what Punksatawnee Phil did"?  </p>
    <p>I have been rolling in the remainder of the ragweed, russian
      thistle, etc *weeds* in my (this year mostly fallow) garden...  is
      that as good as "touching grass"?   And does astro-turf or KY
      bluegrass sod fed with petrochemical Haber-Bosch fertilizer work
      as well?  </p>
    <p>I'm wondering about what you (Marcus) are wondering about Doug's
      system (CSH?) system prompt?  </p>
    <blockquote>
      <p><i>"Alexa, remind me to go stand in the sun with my shirt off
          mid-day starting in Mid March!"</i></p>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I guess I should go retrieve those mushrooms before the
      nitrogen-load from the swarming robins becomes intolerable.  It
      was a good idea but mishappen execution...</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>