<div dir="ltr">not a stream. the truth. <div>google fucked me in the ass.</div><div>so i&#39;m putting out there:<br>people complained about being bored?</div><div>then lets make a google that isn&#39;t run by some pathetic aibro. watch the video. If there ai says your fucked in the ass. there help forum is pathetic and won&#39;t help I came here for help.</div><div>got insutlted with calling my actual complaint for a real problem fixed</div><div>ok. I don&#39;t need that ********</div><div>by.</div><div><br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Jul 24, 2026 at 4:39\u202fPM glen &lt;<a href="mailto:gepropella@gmail.com">gepropella@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">IDK about the rest of your stream of consciousness. But I would BET money Claude or Kimi K3 could help you turn terrible Tcl/Tk into Rust. You should give it a shot.<br>
<br>
On 7/24/26 3:33 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:<br>
&gt; So I thought: since people were saying what&#39;s new. I like man I&#39;m serius!<br>
&gt; why not? I can even make a github repo, if someone kind stranger can help<br>
&gt; me be a dad.  Maybe someone can be mom for it?<br>
&gt; Anyone know how to turn terrible TKL/TK into Rust in the web? I&#39;ll see if I<br>
&gt; can an% run getting good with rust or something to give it a chance having<br>
&gt; really nice solid foundation of excelence.<br>
-- <br>
8647 \u22a5 \u0250\u05df\u05df\u01dddo\u0279 \u01dd u\u01dd\u05df\u0183<br>
\u1f45\u03c4\u03b5 oi \u03bc\u1f72\u03bd \u1f04\u03bb\u03bb\u03bf\u03b9 \u03ba\u03cd\u03bd\u03b5\u03c2 \u03c4\u03bf\u1f7a\u03c2 \u1f10\u03c7\u03d1\u03c1\u03bf\u1f7a\u03c2 \u03b4\u03ac\u03ba\u03bd\u03bf\u03c5\u03c3\u03b9\u03bd, \u1f10\u03b3\u1f70 \u03b4\u1f72 \u03c4\u03bf\u1f7a\u03c2 \u03c6\u03af\u03bb\u03bf\u03c5\u03c2, \u1f35\u03bd\u03b1 \u03c3\u03ce\u03c3\u03c9.<br>
<br>
<br>
.- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..<br>
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv<br>
Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe   /   Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom <a href="https://bit.ly/virtualfriam" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/virtualfriam</a><br>
to (un)subscribe <a href="http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com</a><br>
FRIAM-COMIC <a href="http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/</a><br>
archives:  5/2017 thru present <a href="https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/</a><br>
  1/2003 thru 6/2021  <a href="http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/</a><br>
</blockquote></div>