[FRIAM] Fwd: Ten years in, nobody has come up with a use for blockchain

Edward Angel angel at cs.unm.edu
Thu Dec 28 14:05:07 EST 2017

The new Netflix documentary Banking on Bitcoin is pretty interesting and unintentionally perhaps draws you to the worries in the post.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	angel at cs.unm.edu <mailto:angel at cs.unm.edu>
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel <http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel>