[FRIAM] Climate Change

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 29 10:13:00 EST 2017

This is “our” fault.  We have failed to articulate and distribute a language that adequately relates changes in probabilities of events with changes in particular events.  We say that “harvey” was caused by global warming, but then we bridle when senators carry snowballs into congress.  Yes, this is “our” fault.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson