[FRIAM] Quick cross posting re:website maker sugestions

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:10:31 EDT 2017

It's not clear to me what you mean by "stuff".  Are you talking solely about multiple people blogging to the same site?  Or are you talking about collaboration on text documents?  Or do you have in mind something broader ... like collaborative mind-mapping?

Here's a list of some collaborative systems:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collaborative_software

--
☣ glen