[FRIAM] death

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:33:57 EDT 2017

Right.  Of course.  But it's very telling that you put the word *purpose* last.  It is that purpose that sets the entire context, including the appropriateness of any definition in the lexicon used while engaged in the project.  You seem to have ignored my point about use cases and how they set the tolerances on discretization error.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ