[FRIAM] Blockchain Just Became Obsolete. The Future is Hashgraph | Squawker

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Fri Nov 3 14:32:27 EDT 2017

The usual suspects, no doubt: gossip, emotional blackmail, and extreme
humiliation.  I was posting to highlight the perkiness associating to these
announcements, as crypto coin gets remade again and again into yet another
bubble.  The geekiness of the hash graph cto was something I hadn't seen
before

-- rec --