[FRIAM] Opportunity to join a discussion about Charles Sanders Peirce

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 12:30:00 EST 2017

Or did he just REALLY LOVE Sabine's rant and was looking for a place to shoe-horn it in.

Speaking as someone who for 15 years of his career, put a reference to Popper in the first paragraph of everything I wrote, followed by a reference to Kuhn,  I really liked Sabine's rant.  High time.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson