[FRIAM] Grad Student Tax

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 12:08:08 EST 2017

^ And The "tax cut" Raegonomics silly nonsense is as some gamers say "just
a fail idea". As you know that failed horribly for FDR (who genuinely
thought it'd work.) then failed for Nixon, Raegon, Both Bushes... GEE
WHAT"LL HAPPEN THIS TIME?

It is probably litterally insanity. If Insanity is "Doing the same thing
over and over again expecting something else to happen".

In this case their is no surprise. It's a reaction out of feer. i Love love
love learning. That's no secret. I've been in and out of school most of my
life because love to learn about things. Well Fred on the Farm says: Oh no!
but but what about this here notion of mine? Them realy big words that you
learned like Ocean Cartogarphy (making pretty maps of parts of the ocean)
isn't that a cow duh zesea--and what about mah family." Well Fred is
partially right to be woried about things and the future of things. So he
lashes out. It doesn't make sense how Fred says does. He sees a problem.

Sadly using realy big words and complicated notions like some on this list
do only make matters worse. And Fred is still partially right in that
robots can now do dull boring reptive tasks as well and somtimes better
than I for one can.  One way to fix this genuinly free education, , and a
monthing alowence plus  basics for everyone. Guess what poor FDR tried that
as well and it was shot down out of legitimate..concerns of the era it'd be
taken to be 'dem their eval comu you nuts' rather than how it was intended:
A saftey net for everyone.

fast forward from 1935(or was the new deel actually closer to the 1920s?)
and...well feer. plain simple feer,  is saying to some dorks gee lets try
Reagenomics AGAIN even though it failed horibly for two bushes and bat
crazy man called Reagen.

Taxing Grads is not going to help anyone. It'll make the brain drain
worse.
None of that new Tax Plan actually does much postive. other than meet
congress litterall consititional mandidate of have any sort of budget plan
for 6 months.

But on a much cheerier note. Their are several bills that may pass  to help
with thess things K.Harris (calofirnia) for example has a bill on the floor
to give medicaid to all and has reely good support.

and on even happyier not yet.

Happy holidays to all! ^_^