[FRIAM] Fwd: Grad Students Would Be Hit By Massive Tax Hike Under House GOP Plan : NPR

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:09:24 EST 2017

Hm.  I suppose I'm a fan of the *category*.  I was a "co-op" student in college and it did wonders for me.  But there was no agreement that I'd definitely take a job with them after graduation.  So, perhaps I got the better end of the deal.  It wouldn't have bothered me much to sell some of my future to my co-op employer, though, because I only co-op'ed at the 1 company.  A friend hopped companies a couple of times for his co-op terms and eventually went for a masters and got a job at a totally different company.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ