[FRIAM] Another wimsical question: Tea

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 14:28:09 EDT 2017

Tea: I love LOVE tea. My friends joke the Emperor of China sees my request
for some and says: oh god no! I want some :P

I wonder what is about (some) loose leafed tea this VERY yummy Darjeling
fam gave me as a gift that has more flavor than Twigs Brand Darjeeling

Same for some of this Lotus+Honney this from Nami Tea Loose (when I get it)
has a MMMM ermg soo nice honey and kind of a earthy flavor that so rocks.

I know the tea bag has a similler thing in it (tea leaves in it) yet
ocasionaly the loose leaf stuff just tastes better. LOL and I'm not
eaxactly a tea snob.