[FRIAM] on Feynman, again

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:01:14 EDT 2017

Yep.  One of my homunculi does that to his brethren.  This came out today:

  The Grandfather Of Alt-Science
  https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-grandfather-of-alt-science/

Anyone whose spent any time in Oregon knows this whack job.  And my apex predator of the signaling world homunculus yells at me to hate him as the crackpot he clearly is, as well as his neolithic social postions.  But *most* of my other homunculi have immense respect for someone who hacks their own path through the thicket, going to bat for every wannabe crackpot or inventor who spends their spare time breathing solder smoke in the basement or suffers regular chemical burns because they care more about their objective than safety.  Yes, DIY biology is dangerous.  But hey, we can't all work in the belly of some bureaucratic leviathan.

On 10/12/2017 02:44 PM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> "Apex predator of the signaling world."
>
> Cute, know it well.

☣ gⅼеɳ