[FRIAM] What is Stopping Poor People From Moving? - The Atlantic

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:09:24 EDT 2017

Many here are thinking this. I shall say it. Jerks. Plane and simple their
are many jerks in the business world. Also things are pretty out of
kilter.  I don't make it a secret that I am challenged when it comes to
those litttle slips of paper. I don't know how many job postings I've seen
that'll litterally say 'must know view.just vers 0.4 PHP v 5.6 python 3,
Java VM, JavaDM, MongoDB, and have head for drawing and sketching, be
energetic and  have a zest for life.'
(In my head ....) I 've been turned down many times simply because I am not
physically located in the city the place is. Even though it's webyweb work
much of wich can be done by TeleComute.
Perhaps others have a different view ^_^