[FRIAM] Maybe a new hardware approach to deal with AI developments

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 20 12:33:47 EDT 2017

> I often meet people who see what I do to workout (including hanging upside down from a bar and some weird wrist-breaking exercises) and they respond like "Well, that's great but I would/could never do such a thing."

Yep, like the distinction between low calorie diets vs. intense exercise.   Putting aside draining effects of chemotherapy or other debilitating illnesses some relatively healthy people just have no idea, and will never have an idea, how dramatically their body and metabolism can change with sustained exercise.   That is not a behavior they will ever really investigate.

Marcus