[FRIAM] Mayor's memo on city's digital update plans.

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Thu Apr 12 18:20:13 EDT 2018

 <http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php>
<https://www.santafenm.gov/report_on_modernization_efforts_and_temporary_raises/print>
I think all of you in Santa Fe may find this of interest.  (And I am
encouraged by the Mayor's literate analytic abilities.  That said, yes, the
city administration could have/should have done a much better job of
communications for the past nine months.
-tj
Report on Modernization Efforts and Temporary Raises
<https://www.santafenm.gov/report_on_modernization_efforts_and_temporary_raises>
MAYOR'S REPORT Mayor's Report on Modernization Effort and Temporary Raises
(PDF) <https://www.santafenm.gov/document_center/document/8265>

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government* <http://nmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*
http://www.jtjohnson.com                   tom at jtjohnson.com