[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Feb 14 22:26:48 EST 2018

Frank writes:

< I was puzzled while watching the Golden Globes (for a few minutes) by the apparent conflict between the themes of "Me Too" and "Time's Up"(?) and the very provocative display of women's bodies. >

“I’ll stop using my sex appeal as a weapon when you stop using your hands as a weapon..”
(Why should I compromise for the greater good when you won’t?  That is the worst victimization..)

Marcus