[FRIAM] Fwd: How Computers Work, featuring Bill Gates, and more!

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sat Feb 17 11:58:48 EST 2018

For your odd moments, I recommend browsing the d3 repo:
https://github.com/d3/d3

It's comprised of 30(!) sub-repos. And all functional, check out the
examples on the home page: https://d3js.org/. And not only fun, but really
useful.

I'm not functionally aware to know just how functional, but I'd say
functional for large values of functional.

   -- Owen