[FRIAM] Counselor and doctor possibly the doctor and DoctorS

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sat Feb 17 15:05:21 EST 2018

Gil, I wish I had helpful advice for you. It's disgraceful that a
modern industrialized country like the USA has nothing to offer folks
with medical problems, unless they have cripplingly expensive
insurance or are independently wealthy. But I realize that my
preaching to the choir about what's wrong with the country doesn't
help you. If I could offer any advice, it would be to exercise as much
as possible (at a gentle pace), relax, make as many friends as you
can, and try to make the food that you eat as nutritous as possible,
with an emphasis on being low on the food chain (fruits, vegetables,
nuts, grains).