[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 12:08:43 EST 2018

This is a good horse.  Let's keep it alive.

Alas, Glen, the link didn't work.   Can you resend it, if it is crucial to my understanding what you wrote.

Meantime, I offer the following for you all to stew on:

And I have known the arms already, known them all—

Arms that are braceleted and white and bare

(But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!)

Is it perfume from a dress

That makes me so digress?

Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

               And should I then presume?

               And how should I begin?

Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets

And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes

Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ...

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas..

Nicholas S. Thompson