[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:24:12 EST 2018

Hm.  To be clear, I'm not only talking about the testes and adrenals.  I'm talking about the parts of the system that are modulated by testosterone as well ... which, given that testosterone partly determines our gender-associated traits, seems like a "behavior of the individual organism".  So, you're position still seems muddled and vague.  If there's no clear line between "behavior of the individual organism" and "behavior of a significant part of the organism", then what *IS* the subject of evopsych?  Really?

--
☣ uǝlƃ